Come join our team!
Twenty Below Music are an award winning music supervision company operating primarily in advertising and expanding into film & TV.
Services include creative music searches, Research and licensing of existing music, Original Composition and Re-records.
The company is based in Soho and has the backing of a major sound design company with an on site music studio and with the sound design company’s many facilities. Clients include Nike, Levi’s, McDonalds, Amazon, Burberry, Adidas, Virgin Atlantic, VW, Guinness, and many more.
Music Supervisor / Producer
We are looking to hire an experienced, creative and business savvy Music Supervisor/Producer to join a small but growing team based in Soho.
Our ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years experience within music supervision, a sync department or as music media producer.
The role will involve managing the music needs of client campaigns from initial briefing through to final delivery, via research, creative searches, original composition and licensing.
Key requirements include:
- Proficient knowledge and experience of the music research and licensing process in Advertising and/or Film & TV and understanding of music copyrights.
- Excellent contacts within the music industry including established relationships with Artists, Labels, Managers, Publishers, sync departments
- Confident in overseeing and producing the compositional process, working with composers and producers to brief, organising recording sessions and contacts with musicians, vocalists and studios
- Established connections and existing clients within the creative media industries via agencies, production companies, post production houses, producers and directors, broadcasters and confident in pitching for New Business.
- Diverse knowledge of and passion for music and natural instinct about musical and visual trends
- Strong communication and networking skills and outgoing and sociable personalty.
- Ability to multi task and manage a wide range of projects independently
Preferred but not necessary:
- Technical ability to edit to picture
- Familiar with music production software.
This a great opportunity for a creative talent looking to join a dynamic and ambitious team with a scope for long-term progression.
Position: Full time
Salary : Based on Experience
Assistant Music Supervisor
We are looking to hire a highly organised and budding music supervisor to join the team and support primarily the Managing Director and also wider music supervision team in day to day duties including but not limited to:
- Music Searches and Research including sourcing new talent, composers, musicians, vocalists
- Administration including organising and updating music libraries, preparing files to be sent to clients, checking quality control prior to delivery, registering works
- Managing Diaries, organising meetings, calls, briefings with clients
- Attending networking events and gigs representing Twenty Below Music
- Staying on top of releases, consistently updating playlists, building relationships with labels/publsihers/artists.
- Social Media Posts and support in other marketing activities
- Maintaining database of contacts
Must have : Passion for music, Motivation and Good vibes.
Ideally will have had some experience within the sync music industry or music production.
Position: Full time
Salary : Approx £25k +